What was once known as the Chinese gooseberry is now better known as the kiwifruit!
|Rohani Jelani shared nifty tricks on how to cut kiwifruit and easy recipes during the cooking session|
|Flying high on the pole...kiwifruit delivers more nutrients for dynamic ladies|
|Sweet surprise...gorgeous kiwifruit muffins rustled up by the Bayan Indah team|
|Rohani showing different ways of cutting fresh kiwifruit for a dessert platter|
|Mille feuille of kiwifruit makes a nice and light treat|
- enhances good digestive health i.e. regulate bowel movement, reduces feelings of bloatedness and discomfort after a heavy meal.
- its fibre-rich content promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in our gut.
- perfect for weight management as its protease enzyme (actinidin) helps food protein digestion, including meat, dairy, soy and legume, enabling better nutrient absorption.
- low in glycemic index that helps moderate blood glucose level – making it safe for diabetics.
- a natural source of Folate that's essential for the formation of red blood cells, cell growth and nerve development and Potassium, key nutrient to normalise functions of nerves and muscles.
|Chicken chop with kiwifruit sauce...yummylicious!|
|Wholesome meal cooked with kiwifruit...tangy fish curry with kiwifruit, prawn skewers with kiwifruit salsa, kiwifruit kerabu salad & chicken chop with kiwifruit sauce|
|Tangy fish curry gets a unexpected lift from kiwifruit wedges|
|Grilled prawn skewers laden with kiwifruit and capsicum salsa|